River Dentistry is the only full-service and emergency dental office in DTLA. We provide affordable painless cosmetic and emergency dental care in a beautiful, relaxing, spa-like environment and can offer almost any treatment, including root canals and tooth extractions, all in-office and mostly in one visit. Our mission is not only to improve the beauty of our patients’ smiles, but their overall health and quality of life. River Dentistry is currently accepting applications for a part-time dental assistant and receptionist position.
The part-time dental assistant and receptionist will provide excellent compassionate customer service and patient care to new and established patients, high-quality support to doctors and/or dental hygienists, and perform other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have ability to establish rapport with patients and put them at ease, while providing best-in-class support for dentists in effective and efficient manner.
- Must be a team player
- Comfortable with assisting dentists with routine procedures such as x-rays (digital), coronal polishing, sterilization, etc.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Available to work on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Competent in verifying PPO insurance online or by phone and explaining insurance benefits to patients.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Good English writing skills, knowledge of grammar and spelling, and ability to compose patient emails following standard templates.
- Great spoken English skills and ability to communicate with patients effectively and professionally in-office and by phone.
A River Dentistry career will enrich your life by challenging your skills and rewarding your hard work. We maintain high standards and expect the best from our doctors and staff. If you have skills, drive, and empathy to help us to continue to be the best dental office in DTLA, apply today!