River Dentistry is the only full-service and emergency dental office in DTLA. We provide affordable painless cosmetic and emergency dental care in a beautiful, relaxing, spa-like environment and can offer almost any treatment, including root canals and tooth extractions, all in-office and mostly in one visit. Our mission is not only to improve the beauty of our patients’ smiles, but their overall health and quality of life. River Dentistry is currently accepting applications for a part-time associate dentist position.
The associate dentist will provide high-quality compassionate dental care to new and established patients, including general dentistry, oral surgery, treatment plans development, patient education, time and dental office staff management, and perform other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have ability to establish rapport with patients and put them at ease, while providing best-in-class dental care in effective and time-efficient manner.
- Diagnose and assess dental health conditions
- Analyze and evaluate x-rays
- Examine patients, obtain medical history, and develop treatment plans
- Present treatment options and plans to patients
- Monitor patients’ progress and maintain appropriate treatment records
- Provide instruction as needed to patients and dental assistants
- Address clinical issues promptly and accurately
- Provide treatment for fillings, broken teeth, replacement of teeth, root canals, extractions and other treatments as necessary
- Provide accurate models and measurements
- Prescribe, administer and dispense fluoride, fluoride varnish, and antimicrobial solutions
- Prescribe other medications as needed
- Ensure compliance with HIPPA, OSHA, and dental board procedures.
- Must be a team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Degree from an accredited U.S. dental school
- Board certification
- California license
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent chair-side manner and strong clinical skills
A River Dentistry career will enrich your life by challenging your skills and rewarding your hard work. We maintain high standards and expect the best from our doctors and staff. If you have skills, drive, and empathy to help us to continue to be the best dental office in DTLA, apply today!