Furthermore, you may not:
- use River Dentistry websites, email, or social media accounts for any unauthorized or illegal purpose or activity including, but not limited to, any activity to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access;
- interfere with the proper working of River Dentistry websites including, but not limited to, form injection, cross-site scripting, transmission of any virus, worm, trap door, back door, timer, clock, Trojan, or other limiting routine, instruction or design; or
- interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of River Dentistry websites.
User ID and Password Information
Some features and areas of River Dentistry websites may be available only with registration and login. If you are required to register and select a unique user ID and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is unique to you and you should not allow any 3rd party to use it under any circumstances. River Dentistry is not liable for any damages caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact River Dentistry immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or if you wish to deactivate your login due to security concerns.
You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of River Dentistry websites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of our websites by other users or with our operation and management of our websites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information, when submitting information or materials on River Dentistry website, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through registration forms. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized, or incomplete information is submitted by you, River Dentistry reserves the right to terminate your access and use of our websites. River Dentistry does not require and discourages website or email submission of any confidential and/or health information protected by HIPAA, PSQIA, and other applicable laws and regulations.You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using River Dentistry websites, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including River Dentistry, through your use of our websites.
The content of River Dentistry websites includes, without limitation:
- River Dentistry’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification;
- information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork; and
- design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through our websites (the items identified in subsections shall be collectively referred to herein as content).
Any River Dentistry website content is the property of River Dentistry, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers, or other third parties, and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. Any reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any our website content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from River Dentistry or the owner of such content, if River Dentistry is not the owner. Any use of River Dentistry marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in our websites content, including any such notices appearing on any content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from River Dentistry websites.
Responsibility for Use
Use of the Internet and River Dentistry websites is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. River Dentistry does not guarantee confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from our websites, social media accounts, or email accounts over the Internet or other communication network. River Dentistry is not responsible for and shall not be obligated to correct or update our website, social media accounts, or email content, or user-generated content and River Dentistry shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information, which may appear on River Dentistry websites.
River Dentistry websites, email, and social media accounts content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical advice by dentist or physician.
While River Dentistry carefully safeguards and never publishes confidential patient information (“patient information”), user-generated content of our websites as well as social media accounts and public forums, which you may access via our websites, may contain some patient information. State and federal laws, as well as ethical and licensure requirements, may impose obligations with respect to patient confidentiality that may limit your ability to receive, disclose, or make use of patient information, including transmitting patient information to others.
You warrant that you will comply with all laws that may directly or indirectly govern your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure, or storage of patient information. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any patient consents, if applicable, and all other consents or permissions required by law or advisable with respect to your retrieval, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of patient information. You shall be solely responsible for your retrieval, use or misuse, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of patient information.
User Generated Content
Third Party Content
River Dentistry websites may feature content, materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such content, including but not limited to articles, clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, user-generated content, or other content made available by third parties, such as content providers and other users of our websites are those of the respective third parties and not of River Dentistry or its affiliates. River Dentistry makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party content, materials, information, services, or products.
Links to Third Party Websites
River Dentistry websites may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties, over which River Dentistry exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by River Dentistry or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to from our websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Links to River Dentistry Websites and Content
Links posted by third parties to River Dentistry websites and/or content may not use River Dentistry trademark or logo and shall not suggest that River Dentistry promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of River Dentistry websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. River Dentistry reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates River Dentistry rights or causes interruption or deterioration of River Dentistry content.
River Dentistry website and social media accounts content are provided “as is” and “as available.” Neither River Denstistry, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, or trustees, nor any of its agents, representatives, suppliers, advertisers, promotional partners, or licensors (collectively, “River Dentistry parties”) provide any express or implied representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any representation or warranty that:
- River Dentistry websites or content, or any results that may be obtained by you, are complete, accurate, reliable or non-infringing;
- access to River Dentistry websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
- the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through River Dentistry websites will meet your expectations; or
- River Dentistry content will remain unchanged or accessible on our website. All warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Limitations of Liability
River Dentistry, its employees, contractors, or service providers shall not be liable, and disclaim any liability, for any claim, loss or damage, direct or indirect, including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential, incidental, indirect, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever in connection with, as a result of, or arising:
- out of the use of or inability to use River Dentistry websites and/or any River Dentistry content;
- from any interruption in availability of any River Dentistry website and/or content;
- from any loss of data and/or from any equipment failure;
- out of the procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any problems with the goods, content, and/or services purchased or obtained from a River Dentistry website, or transactions entered into, through or from a River Dentistry website;
- from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- from statements or conduct of any third party on our websites;
- from any delay or failure of River Dentistry websites arising out of causes beyond our control;
- out of the use of, reference to, or reliance on, websites content;
- out of any third party materials, information, products and services contained on, or accessed through, our websites;
- out of any content, materials, accuracy of information, and/or quality of the products, services or materials provided by or advertised on third party websites; or
- out of any other matter relating to River Dentistry websites or content.
Exclusions Permitted by Law
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages.
Terms and Termination
The courts of the State of California and/or the United States District Court for the Southern District of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over:
- any action concerning the enforcement of an arbitration award; or
Neither party consents or agrees to any arbitration on a class or representative basis and the arbitrator shall have no authority to proceed with an arbitration on a class or representative basis. No arbitration will be consolidated with any other arbitration proceeding without the consent of all parties. Any claim or controversy as to the enforceability of this arbitration provision’s restriction on your right to participate in or pursue a class action or class wide arbitration shall be brought only in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California or any State of California court located in Los Angeles County, California.
Waiver and Severability
Statute of Limitations
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of River Dentistry website must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Use Outside of the United States
Contact us today to make an appointment:
Or request an appointment now on our Appointments page: