River Dentistry is the only full-service and emergency dental office in DTLA. We provide affordable painless cosmetic and emergency dental care in a beautiful, relaxing, spa-like environment and can offer almost any treatment, including root canals and tooth extractions, all in-office and mostly in one visit. Our mission is not only to improve the beauty of our patients’ smiles, but their overall health and quality of life. River Dentistry is currently accepting applications for a part-time back office dental assistant position.
The part-time back office dental assistant will provide excellent compassionate patient care, high-quality support for doctors and/or dental hygienists, and perform other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have ability to establish rapport with patients and put them at ease, while providing best-in-class dental care & support in effective and efficient manner. Our office uses Open Dental software, is completely paperless, and there is potential for working from home on some days.
- Must have a Registered Dental Assistant license. Please also list any approved extended functions you are credentialed for.
- We will train and certify in the insurance process, including preauthorizations, breakdowns, and billing.
- Proficient in assisting dentists and basic back office work.
- Must be a team player.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Available to work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Good English writing skills, knowledge of grammar and spelling, and ability to compose patient emails following standard templates.
- Great spoken English skills and ability to communicate with patients effectively and professionally in-office and by phone.
A River Dentistry career will enrich your life by challenging your skills and rewarding your hard work. We maintain high standards and expect the best from our doctors and staff. If you have skills, drive, and empathy to help us to continue to be the best dental office in DTLA, apply today!